I think I have this even-week-stress syndrome..I felt the stress creeping on me during week 2 and just when I thought things are getting better, its happening this week (wk4)again! So... I need a plan man! plan my life!
Monday
9:00pm FA chap 4
-10qns
11:00pm Nano-technology Research
12:00pm Intro econs Research (sea-routes)
-------SLEEP----------(20situps, 20pushups, warm-ups)
Tuesday
12:30pm Lunch
2:00pm FA chap 4(10 qns)
FA chap 5(10 qns)
6:00pm BGS readings(chap 2,3,4,5)
7:30pm Go home
8:00pm DINNER!!
9:00pm BGS readings/BGS research & HW
-------SLEEP----------(25situps 25pushups, conditioning)
Wednesday
8:45am WAKE UPPPP!!!!
-to be planned-!
7:30pm INDANCITY!!!! wooooooo..!!
wheeeeee.. i feel more at ease now.
MR ONG! arent u proud of me! trish is so orgnised.. I need to be stronger.. AND practice more. so I wont look like an idiot during prac.. haha!
JIA YOU TRISH! you can do this..
Monday, September 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment