okays.. so i'm 19 noww.. as gen says, last year in the "teens"!! hahah.
This year was one of the best, most memorable birthdays ever ever.
Thanks You guys. Although I know none of you read this blog cos its kinda private and none of you know about it... i still wanna say thank you here.
I blogged a post on ulutootkia but I felt that I didnt do justice to what I really felt. Sometimes, I always feel that I'm bad at expressing myself in words. Sighss. I tried.
hmmmm.. Sooooo.. On the 20th March..
At about 5pm, I walked into Intekhab's room, wanting some work to do since I've kinda completed the tasks on hand. so lalala.. he was telling me to draft a cost letter for the client.. And as I walked out, there.. i saw Rachel (another Intern who works at DUCKtours too) acting sneakily and she told me that she spilled something at the pantry area and asked me not to walked over.. AND I BELIEVED. then all of a sudden..."HApppppy birthday to you... Happpy......" I heard the very familiar tune from right behind me. And there I seee.. All four lawyers( Alvin was in court i think) out of their rooms.. clapping along with the music cause they were ALL TOOOOO SHY TO SING. hahaha. but no matter what.. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.. thanks guys.. esp to RACHELLL DEAR. loves. and to ALLLL in M&A.. since this is the first ever birthday celebration in the firm... haha. tooo serious people huh! yupps. I feel SO honoured to be the first. thanks. really.
So after that was just rush rush rush to meet Nicky at douby gaut MRT. we went for dinner at this la mian xiao long bao place at marina sq followed by a movie, semi-pro. guess what. I fell asleep in the beginning. hahha! but ya, it was okay i guess.
And thereafter, I met chinny.. Went to pasir ris by MRT. HAHA. yes. so since his parents and kor went to HK, we were kinda meeting every night.. just sitting in the car.. talking. and he brought me to pasir ris park and in the carpark, with my favourite class95 lovesongs playing in the background, we talked for about an hour before he said " I'll send you back at 11.45pm". At that point in time, I was a little shocked cos we never specify timings to go home but rather just go by the mood.. but then again, I thought nothing of it. And when we were on the highway, 2 mins to 12midnight.. he said "I'm late, shoots." I was like "huh? why". And he said he just wanted to reach my hse at 12 midnight so he can wish me a proper happy bday when the car's stationary. hahahhaha. and i said its okay lah!
And so at about 5 mins past 12, we reached my place. SO USUALLY... we will talk in the car again for like 2++ hours but he turned off his engine and said he'll send me up. I was like "orh", a little puzzled. so while he was fiddling with something in his car, I looked at my block, stonning. ANDDD from afarrr.. i saw a group of teenagers and thought to myself " who are these people, havent seen them before huh?" Then.. this really familiar figure which looks like ellen walked at the back of the group.. and THERE RIGHT BEHIND HERRRR.. GENNNN SOH! hahahha! I WAS LIKE... WHAT THE HELL! OH MY GOSHHH.. AHHHHHHHHH! i was seriously screaming.. and the whole bunch of them started running to the lift. At that point.. I WAS SHOCKED! SURPRISED! PLEASED! ELATED! LOST FOR WORDS! hahah. so after a while chinny lock the doors and brought me up, refusing to reveal anything. I was like.. so excited to go up!!
THEnnn.. can guess the rest lah! the usual bday cake, bday song.. and a big board of a collage of pics and individual notes...and we all just sat at my dining table, talking. with mama and sis. APPARENTLY.. THEY LIASE WITH MA AND THE REST OF THE FAMILY ALREADY! hahahah.OH MANNNSSS soooooo soooo happy! SO DAMN HAPPY!sooo.. it was a unisex sleeepover at my house, and lovely beautiful thoughtful sis actually packed the room for their arrival. (: hahah. LOVE U JIE!
hahah. so all the way till 3+ before i cannot take it anymore and fell asleep. heh. SOOO. morning was jalan kayu roti prata with mummy, papa, jie, chinny and yongsheng. yepps. gen, gerard and ellen had to all go to church so they left early..
and when we came back from a fulll breakie, I slept ALLLLLLL THE WAY till 5pm. and then chinny called. say he'll reach my house at 5.30pm fetch me to changi beach and meet the rest of the people there. hahah. so it was RUSH RUSH RUSH! hahaha. and THANK GOD. THE WEATHER. WAS. PERFECT! there were stars, a full moon, yatchs, aeroplanes, music, guitar, breeze, the sea, waves, ..... so it was a nice dinner picnic with all types of food from changi village and we had to finish it before it got too dark to see what we were putting in our mouth. HAHAH! and the four girlss. oh manss.. jumping shots allll the way man! hahah. acting stupid. learning stupid dance steps by the beach from zann's first hiphop lesson! hahah. jumping non-stop, flying wushu kicks! hahah. drawing on the beach! and alllll sorts of stuff. hahaha! oh mans. i seriously enjoyed the night!
And then left changi at bout 10.45pm.. So.. chinny sent me back and there we are in the car below my house.. talking.. all the way till 2.30am.
HAHA. thanks for all the gifts guys.the kevin kern cds(thanks kel and rest)and menicure pedicure voucher! hahah! AND theee board.. I loved it so much as well. ALLL THE UNGLAM + GLAM pics of myself! and the ones with you guys. I really liked it. thanks. And thanks for your encouragement and compliments on the little notes, ALL OF YOU GUYS MADE MY YEAR!
And of course....
Thanks chinny.. although your sewing dont rock oh that much.. I loved it nonetheless. And though you didnt get to do your "movie" picture thingy on the box, I loved it nonetheless. Although you did it in such a short time, I loved it nonetheless. Although, you didnt get to sing your songs on guitar cos it was a little inappropriate given current circumstances, I loved everything nontheless. Thank you.
I know how much effort you put into, making this birthday possible and making this day sooo sooo memorable for me. I know how this period after results day.. was so emotional for both me and yourself. And how that fateful day happened. but yes. Thank you sooo much. I guessed we both recognised how things are a lot a lot better now. And how we are accepting things so well and not forcing anything. so just let nature takes its course la! I know how.. sometimes the stuff i say kinda put a lot of pressure on you. But. thats only cause I care. And really. I do. And How, Although I dont tell you, But i do feel disappointed. But yes, its only cos you mean something to me. I guess these 2 years have been really exciting. From not knowing/talking to you at all in J1, it evolved into something so different. And yes, I really really cherish this relationship that we have now. We all still have sooooo much to learn, so much to explore. So on this journey ahead.. I wanna be beside you, giving you support like how you always provided me with. Just being there. I guessed a lot of miracles happened between us. once again, god's plan. heh. So yes, let's continue to maintain this friendship so invaluable to both of us. And yes, no matter what.. I will always be here for you tooo(: hahah! thank you!
love trish!!
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment