Friday, March 28, 2008

My nose is running.

AHHHH. my nose is runnin still

*sniffffs sniffffs*

My day in a clinic in sengkang
trish: eh doctor, I think my sleep is always disrupted. is there anything that can help me sleep better?
doc: eh, hmmm.
trish: as in, I keep waking up in the nights.
doc: so do you want some sleepin pills?
trish: arh! nono! no sleepin pills. erm, its okay then.
doc: lets see..(opening a drawer and flippin through it) I think I have some milder sleeping pills here. hmmm.
trish: eh? its really okay doctor, dont need that. I dont want any form of sleepin pills. the drousy flu medicine will do just fine. thanks anyways.
doc: okay then.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHA. I kinda have this fhobia with SLEEPIN PILLS. hahah. what if.. what if.. u pop some and YOU NEVER WAKE UP.. hahah, I remember once.. the first time I was taking sleepin pills, during the SYF period in JC2..
When I was so exasperated that I cant sleep, I popped a pill and after a few mins, woke up and popped another 2.. HAHA. and guess what. I woke up feeling so vomitty/giddy/uncomfy/blurry that I cant go to school and had to see a doctor.

yupps. BUT NO.I didnt eat them with thoughts of not wanting to wake up forever.. but just wanted to rest my voice and mind for the next chorale practice. yepps.OH WELLS. glad that i DID wake up. or I wont be here anymore.

No comments: