Friday, March 28, 2008

I'm Dyin!

I'm dyin. yes, I am. shit.
ok, I am, but will not!

oh mans. I can now spell the word "stressed" upside down, inside out!
I AM SERIOUSLY DAMN PACKED. to the point where i cant breathe. but then again, i deserve it. shit. in chinese.. its zi4 zhao3 de4!!

sigh.. today.. I finally fell sick.. speaking of which, I haven't taken my medication yet. but that can wait. haha. I am seriously stressed bout the upcoming month. APRIL. so so so so many things happening. I know I can cope with this but the thought of it just scares me. I am really scared. REALLY.so many duties, errands, responsibilities, JOBS! ahhhhh. thats not taking into account all my sec 2, sec 4, JC(if there is) GATHERINGS, Bday celebrations, special occasions, SATs coming up! AHHH.

Shall stop here. listing everything will only make me feel damn exasperated/horrible/stressed/irritated/...... the list goes on. sighs


BUT... I BELIEVE I CAN COPE! yeps! allll the way trish. you can do this. just make use of your time fully! every minute, every second. you really can do this.

No comments: